High-impact burst of physchological patterned
messages and sound effects powerful enough to back and turn
away any attacker from the cockpit door,
Pilot operated (also can be modified to be used by & activated
by flight attendant in first class cabin or galley)
CD-SAVES can be directed to the attacked either from inside
the cockpit cabin or be activated by the flight attendants
outside of the cabin within seconds.
Before sound launch, CD-SAVES recieves instructions from
the pilot that transmits the start signal. The word message
sets off the sounds effects that generates high sound decimals
of force that makes contact in the range of the attacker. The
impact is tremendous immediately.
Precision capability against any attacker
Length of message of CD-SAVES is up to sixty seconds and is most effective in
the first five seconds of the attack at the cockpit door.
1. The strengh is the knowledge of sound effects and the pilot
to choose his actions.
2. CD-SAVES has marked an advance in cockpit door security
technology which is not comparable to anything in the cockpit
door security system. (there is nothing else)
3. CD-SAVES is the pilot's sound effector weapon capable of
defending and chasing the attacker away fro m cockpit door.
4. C&D Aerospace should put CD-SAVES into service
for the pilot it is equipped with the latest security technology
Realtime sound imagery day or night and in all weather conditions.
5. CD-SAVES has successful word messages with special sound
effects when their is trouble on the plane.
6. Example: without CD-SAVES
At first the attacker will jump up from seat with much energy
and crash into the cockpit door in front of him, soon the attacker
will learn the limit of
His blows remaining at the cockpit door what happens next is
fasinating the cockpit door remains secure yet the attacker does
not jump away but will continue to attack stronger than previously
there is no limit to the attacker. The attacker's have conditioned
themselves to their goals and mission to gain excess into the
cockpit to take control of the airplane.
7. The only real test
is when the pilot in cockpit is under attack
8. CD-SAVES special arrangement of words messages and sounds
9. Whoever is wise let them understand these things
10. Whoever is prudent let them now do them.
11. For the ways of CD-SAVES are right and the attacker will
12. CD-SAVES blows out the flame of hatred of the attacker.
13. CD-SAVES serves the pilot with saving power.
14. CD-SAVES belongs in the wartime cockpit door
15. Counteraction needed at the cockpit door (because with every
action their must be a counteraction and CD-SAVES is the necessary
counteraction. With CD-SAVES there is a strong, a powerful reaction.
16. From this you might have learned than sound security is the
answer, for in a time (of trouble is coming) without CD-SAVES
the cockpit door will not be strong enough to meet the crisis